Monday, June 14, 2010

SSSC73 Got Porridge???


 How much fun is Porridge the Pig from Sugar Nellie?? He's my first Sugar Nellie and I love how it stamped and will be getting more.  (I bought this one and another at our local stamp store, Crafty Capers garage sale last week).  As soon as I saw Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, I knew exactly what image I had to use.  I bought the DP yesterday so I was itching to use it (Basic Grey and Bella Boulevard DP).  I love the idea of having a "farm animal" combined with such elegant looking paper.  Kinda pretties up Porridge don't ya think?  Loving the expression on his face!! Makes you want to smile!!! I've watercolored the image with my Tombow Markers and tried to keep it a little rustic looking) to match the image. 

Hope you like it!!!   


2 comments:

Patricia Rose said...

LOL, Angela... how super fun and cute is this little piggy... Love the image, awesome colouring... and I do love your dp's... layout,stitching...
Hugs.. Pat

mE said...

Oh my gosh... that's the freakin cutest card I've ever seen.... LOVE the piggy!! Love the card! :)

Inky Hugs!
Erin