Sunday, June 6, 2010

SSSC72 Enjoy the Flowers

Wow! What a day!!! It's been stamping goodness in so many ways!!! Why you might ask??? I went to a garage sale at our local stamp store, Crafty Capers, and I scored some amazing finds!!! I bought some Stamping Bella, Sugar Nellie, Unity, some DP, felt flowers, Flower Soft, Maya Road chipboard!! WOWEE!!! It was great!!! And to top it all off, I met a local stamper Patricia Rose (aka kokirose from SCS). Now how exciting was that??? Meeting Patricia was the best part!!! My friend Janice was also at the garage sale so we headed out for lunch afterwards (Thanks Janice!!!) and chatted about card making, stamping, SCS, our addictions!! (all stamping related of course!!!).

Oh wait... you're here to see my card aren't you??? I made this card using Karen Giron's latest sketch, SSSC72. Loving this sketch!. Of course, I had to use one of my new stamps that I bought at the garage sale today "Anise Ketto" from Stamping Bella. I've colored her with my Tombow Markers of course. I did a little bit of dry embossing using some Cuttlebug Folders and there you have it. Hope you like it and thanks for dropping by!


No comments: