Tuesday, June 8, 2010

SSD028 Earth has no Sorrow

It's Tuesday so you know what that means... It's Skipping Stones Sketch Tuesday! I've been making more clean and simple cards lately and this week's sketch definitely called for CAS. I love how this card turned out. Teri Anderson has wowed us with some beautiful sketches this month!!! Love them!!! I use my "Go To Sketches" book as a bible!! For this card, I've used the set called Healing Wings. The daughter of my next door neighbor passed away a few days ago so I wanted to make something that would lighten their spirits. The idea for the colors came from a challenge that Embellish had recently which was green, Kraft and black and to use butterflies. Too bad that challenge is over already!! Oh well.

Hope you like my card and have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

WOW, that is stunning, Angela! Sometimes less is more, and this card truly states that. . .it's gorgeous. I'm sure your neighbor will truly appreciate it during this very rough time.

Meg said...

Those butterflies are so stunning beautiful in vellum. A card your neighbor will treasure.

Anonymous said...

OMG this is amazing, love the simplicity of it but it makes it even more beautiful! Well done!