Sunday, June 27, 2010

Live Laugh Love



I was blog surfing today and loved a card that Heather Pulvirenti made for the Fall To Layout Challenge #96 so I decided to play along. If you know me at all, you will know that I am not a CAS girl. I like my layers, my embellishments... I try to avoid white space... But when I see a CAS card, that's what draws me in!! All that white space!!! Crazy I know!!!  So I thought... why not try??  What harm would it do?  This card took about 5 minutes... Now I understand CAS.... It's nice and quick!  I bought this Marigold stamp by Amuse last month at my local stamp store and it's been waiting to see some ink so I brought out my Rose Bud Memento ink and inked away...  I know that with this challenge that the white space of the card should have had multiple images and that the sentiment should have been below the black matting section but you know me... I had to alter the challenge...to make it fit for me. The sentiment is an old one from Daisy Bucket Designs and I think it worked well for this card.  Hope you like it and remember... Live Laugh Love!! It's what life is all about.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Of course I like yours ;-) (I was scanning the cards and yours was the first one I picked out that I really liked and wanted to see a bigger picture of). It's so pretty. I just love the brightness of that flower!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a big, bold flower.