Sunday, June 20, 2010

Gone Fishin'


Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!! Is everyone spending the day outside in the beautiful sunshine?  I made this card a few weeks ago for Clear Dollar Stamps June release and just released I hadn't blogged it yet.  I've given this card to my dad for his birthday.... June is always such a hard month with both a birthday and Father's Day.  I've realized I don't have as many masculine sets as I'd like but this set called Gone Fishin' is great considering my dad, stepdad and husband all love to fish! I've distressed the card using my Cuttlebug embossing folders which I then sanded as well to make it a little rough looking.  The image has been watercolored using my Tombow markers.

Hope you are all having a great day!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Hi there, Angela! Cool card.