Monday, June 7, 2010

Field of Flowers - Moxie Fab Style




Can you believe it?? Me?? I made a one layer card!!! It's not something I do very often at all but when I saw this stamp called Ranunculas Field from Stampendous, I had to have it!!! It wasn't a want... I NEEDED this stamp!! Ranunculas are some of my favorite flowers, they are gorgeous and always come in such wonderful colors. I made a card earlier in the week for the Moxie Fab Trigger Tuesday so I decided to make a second card using the same colors as inspiration. I've watercolored the image with my Tombow markers and then keeping it simple, I added some black sheer ribbon to finish it off.
And that's all there is to it...

10 comments:

Cassie said...

Wowza, Angela, this is stunning! Simply beautiful! Of course you NEEDED that stamp. . .look at it! I'll enable you anytime you need, friend ;D

wendyp said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!!! Love how you colored those flowers!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card! Your flowers are beautiful!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Angela! What a beautiful approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks again for playing along! :)

Lesley said...

This is stunning Angela! Love the colours you have used and that stamp is beautiful!! I can apprecite the "want" factor! Thanks for replying to my card class invite, I will keep you updated on future events.
Smiles,
Lesley

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Gorgeous card Angela! Congrats on Cath's mention for the Tuesday Trigger:)

Meg said...

MAN! I knew I should have picked up this stamp at the store yesterday! I love the fun colors you used with it!

SmilynStef said...

Fabulous stamp ... your gorgeous colors bring it to life.

Helen F. said...

CONGRATS, Angela! Love your one layer card!

Ginny Larsen said...

those ranunculus ARE gorgeous! :D congrats on being a trigger target! :D