Thursday, November 25, 2010

SSSC94 From the Snow Family

*** If you are looking for my TSG Sneak Peek - Season's Greetings Post, please scroll down just a tiny bit to see it.



Hi there everyone!!! Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American readers and friends. I hope you are enjoying spending time with your friends and family today.  Such a beautiful time of year... it's snowing outside today (enough to close the schools today but not enough for me to not have to go to work... I'll tell you that I will have a very slow day ahead of me).  I sat down a couple of nights ago to color up some images and it just wasn't working for me. My coloring mojo was gone.... I literally tore up about 3 different images out of sheer frustration. It was as if I had never picked up a pencil or a marker before.  So I gave up that evening, watched TV, surfed for layouts and then last night I sat down again to color and it worked... My mojo was back!! Thank goodness...  I've colored up "Snow Family" which is a digi illustrated by Lori Boyd. I love her style and am so happy and thankful that I get to play with them now.  I've watercolored the image with my watercolor pencils (after heat setting it) and then I've used Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch from this week.  I love it!!!  My DP is from My Mind's Eye and Echo Park. I was shocked to see how well the colors matched. It's like they were made for each other. Each layer was dry embossed with embossing folders. I also used my "Let it Snowflake" die from MFT to create the snowflakes that I ran through my Xyron Sticker maker machine and then used MS Coarse Glitter.  Love it!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day and that you treasure those you love.

3 comments:

Scrappers' Ranch said...

Hi Angela

How sweet! I love this little stamp.
I was looking for the 3rd day of the Joy Hop, but found this little card.


Bonnie C

Cindy Lou said...

Awesome! Love this snowfamily set!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So cute Angela1