Saturday, November 6, 2010

FS196 Got Sniffles?



I'm back... twice in one day if you can believe it!!! I rarely do the Featured Stamper challenge at SCS but when I saw that it was the super sweet and awesome Tobi Crawford aka jazzytobi I decided I HAD to play.  I had the honor of meeting Tobi last month when she came to an event that my BFF Kim and I were hosting.  All I can say is that Tobi is an absolute sweetheart and talent exudes from her. Tobi has such an amazing gallery that it was hard to choose but I eventually decided to case this card.  The rules of the Featured Stamper challenge are that you have to change two or more things so here it goes: the things I changed were: DP, image, shape of card.  I have watercolored one of the images from the recent release at Clear Dollar Stamps called Get Well Critters. Yup - you've seen the turtle before but it's just so darn cute that I wanted to use it again.  The image has been watercolored with Watercolor pencils. 

I noticed this week that one of my stamping idols is back creating, yeah!!! I've so missed "The Spotted Chick - Jeanie Whitmer" and her amazing eye candy!!! I've almost missed "That's Krafty Thursday" with my love of Kraft, I had to play with this week's "That's Krafty Thursday" Challenge. 
Hope you like it!! Have a great evening! 

SUPPLIES: 
Stamp set: Get Well Critters by Clear Dollar Stamps
Paper: Gina K Kraft, Old Olive, Upsy Daisy Designs DP, Watercolor paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Wheat Versamagic
Accessories: Nesties, Watercolor pencils, waterbrush, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug EF, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Pop Dots

1 comment:

The Spotted Chick said...

OMG Angela, this is so STINKIN CUTE!! You're killin' me with this image. Now I've got to go check out this set. How adorable is that turtle. Love this!! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge!! {{{hen hugs}}}