Monday, November 15, 2010

Imagine....


WOW! This last week has been a complete whirlwind - I can't believe how quickly it went by!  So much has happened in the last week and one of the most exciting things is that Lori Boyd asked me to be part of her design team!!! Yup - you read that right, I'm one of the newest members of the By Lori Designs DT - Digital stamps. I was shocked when I opened up the message from Lori but was so humbled that she asked me to be on her team.  Thank you Lori!!!

And to top it all off, I was the Featured Stamper over at SCS yesterday!!! A great week indeed!!!

 I'm still relatively new to digital stamps so bear with me but I can tell you I'm loving them and I'm loving working with the Lollipop girls - this image is called Presley and I absolutely love her cute little bunny slippers.  Lori's images are so much fun!! And I'm in love!




For my card (that loosely follows this week's The Pink Elephant Challenge (I woke up early this morning to finish this card as I'd had the image colored for a few days) and once I had the card finished I realized I left off the scalloped edge on part of the sketch.  And if you know me, I always alter a sketch just a tad.... this time I changed it from a circle to an oval to fit this super cute image called Presley.  Isn't she a cutie pie with her bunny slippers (we all have a pair - admit it) and her bunny rabbit.  I've watercolored the image with my Watercolor pencils (my new go to coloring medium - fantastic when working with digital images).  The sentiment comes from the There She Goes set, Polka Dot Pals

Thank you so much for dropping by today.


4 comments:

Piali said...

Congrats Angela!!!
I love Lori's digis...very cute Card!!

Cassie said...

Congrats, Angela! What a great week for you ;)

Shannan Teubner said...

WOWEEE!!! YOU GO GIRL! :)

LORi said...

Angela....I was equally excited when you said yes!! Thank you so much!!! I am honored to have you creating with me!!YAY!! I think I need pinched...I am so blessed!!

Big hugs - LORi