Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm a trendy girl...Baker's Twine

I'll admit it, I like trends and there are some that come and go but this one, I know I'll use as long as it's around. What is it you ask???  BAKER'S TWINE!!! I'm loving it! On Wednesdays at the TSG Blog, the Trendsetter of the Week comes up with Tips and Tricks or a Trend.  I chose to go with Trends (my first order of Baker's Twine arrived from The Twinery last Friday and I couldn't wait to dig into it.


Aren't those colors just divine?? I'm loving the shades and I noticed that they match some of the SU Cardstock as well as a lot of DP that I have. Make sure you check out the projects I made with it on the TSG Blog!!




Now what can you do with Twine?  So many things!!  I've only touched the tip of the iceberg and I've seen a lot of cute things that I  know I'll be trying it out.

So head on over to the TSG Blog to see what I created!!!


1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

I LOVE me some twine too!!!