Friday, November 19, 2010

MTSC100 Congratulations



WOWZA!!! I can't believe that Mercy is at 100 sketches!!!  Congrats to Mercy!!!! Mercy has sketches like no other and I always try to do it each week as they are all so inspirational and I swear they just keep getting better and better! Thanks Mercy!!

I had so much fun with this sketch... even though I messed up one of the panels and made it too big... OOPS! I was trying to do it from memory (have I mentioned I'm getting older?  - let's just blame it on that). OOPS!!! I ordered this cutie a la Mode from My Favorite Things called "It must be Love" and apparently I love it because I accidentally ordered two of them.  Oh well... it's just money right?  LOL. Actually it will end up being a RAK for someone I know as soon as I get it in the mail....  I've watercolored the image with my watercolor pencils and then sponged the edge of the main panel with Wheat Versamagic Ink.  Each layer of DP has been dry embossed with various embossing folders.  And what's another great thing I love?  Jeanie Whitmer "The Spotted Chick" is back in action and so is her "That's Krafty Thursday" in which you need to use Kraft on your card. I've used Kraft to mat all my layers as well as the matting for the main image. Love it!

It's been a great week with a lot of cards being made for someone I know and I'm so happy to say, WAHOO!!! I'm done... 20 cards done and delivered! Now to start on my Christmas cards. 


3 comments:

Crafty Cath said...

Love how you've used your embossing folders to add texture to your papers. They look great. This card is adorable.

The Spotted Chick said...

Ooooh Angela, girl you know you ROCK!! This is AWESOME and oooooh so cute! Love that embossing on the DO too! Beeee-yoooo-ti-ful!! Thanks so much for entering my That's Krafty Thursday challenge. Good Cluck! {{{hen hugs}}}

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so PRETTY!!