Monday, November 1, 2010

MFT Supply and Demand



Hey there - It's Guest Designer Challenge time over at My Favorite Things so I decided I'd throw my name into the mix so you know what that means... I had to make a card... Twist my arm right? Just Kidding!! I was totally in a crafty mood on Sunday (I was delaying carving the pumpkins) so I pulled out the PI Image,  Apple for You.  This month's GD Challenge is to bring out the office supplies.  So I decided that I wanted to use Cork with the Jumbo Scallop Die (who doesn't have a bulletin board in their office right?) and the Notebook Edge Die from MFT as well.  I'm kinda wishing I had some ledger paper but no such luck.  The DP is from October Afternoon, Echo Park and Cosmo Cricket (thank goodness for DP).  I've watercolored the PI with Watercolor pencils (have I mentioned how much I am loving them right now???  LOVE THEM!!! 

Wish me luck!!!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love the paper choices! If your interested, check out my blog, I have an award for you. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela!
Just be-bopping by!
This is beautiful! I admire a good colored card. And this one is outstanding!

Teri

Barb Turpin said...

Too cute! Love all the office details...totally looks like a special journal.

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!!

LORi said...

WOW...Sooooo pretty!
HUGs - LORi