Wednesday, November 3, 2010

MOJO163 What's the Buzz?



It's been so long since I've had the opportunity to play in one of the Mojo Monday challenges but I had bought a stamp from Stamp Barn's Line called Roly Poly Designs (this one is called Bea) that I'd beeen itching to use and was waiting for just the right layout so that I could play with it.  This image was so easy to watercolor with my Derwent Inktense Pencils and other watercolor pencils and I was done in no time. The sentiment is from the There She Goes set, Bee Happy.  This card came together so quickly as it's very clean and simple for me.  Love it!!!  I checked out more of the Roly Poly line and I can tell you I'll be getting more for sure!!! They're so cute!

Stamps: Bea by Roly Poly Designs, Bee Happy - There She Goes
Paper: Gina K White, Basic Black, October Afternoon DP, Watercolor paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories and tools: Derwent Inktense pencils, watercolor pencils, Waterbrush, ribbon, buttons, linen thread, clear detail embossing powder

Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

That is so stinkin' cute, Angela ;D

CreativeMish said...

Very cute! I love that stamp!

Nancy Thomas said...

What a cute stamp - love all the yellows on this.

wendyp said...

super cute! Love the color you've achieved with the watercolor pencils!!!