Friday, November 19, 2010

MOJO165 Feeling Sick?



Feeling a little under the weather?  Well if you are... then this cute set called "Get Well Critters" illustrated by Laurie Wilson from Clear Dollar Stamps is the best.  I have had so much making cards with this set and know I'll be pulling it out again and again.  The layout I've used is this week's Mojo Monday challenge and LOVING it.  I am loving sketches lately - it takes part of the hard work out of it.  Hehehe... Each week, Moxie Fab World has a Tuesday Trigger picture to inspire cards and wow this week's is fantastic and was the inspiration behind the colors for my card.



As soon as I saw the Tuesday Trigger, I knew that the Thrift Shop DP from October Afternoon had just the right look to bring out the elegance with such a fun image. The image has been watercolored with my watercolor pencils.   I kept it pretty simple as I needed to get a few cards made quickly.  My mom hasn't been feeling well this week so I think this card and some soup will be making it's way over to her house.

Hope you have a wonderful day.


No comments: