Monday, November 29, 2010

CDS Sneak Peek - Blooming Bouquets




Hey there!! Welcome to the sneak peeks for December's release at Clear Dollar Stamps!! We have a bit of "spring" to show you in the form of flowers. This fantastic new set is called Blooming Bouquets and has a co-ordinating set of dies! I don't have much felt so my colors for my card were based on the felt colors I had on hand. See the dies in action?? Isn't it great?  I am a flower lover so for me this is great. I know that I'll use both the stamp set and dies again and again.   I've used one of the smaller flowers from the stamp set and stamped it in various colors.  I tried to keept the card clean and simple to show the flowers in all their glory.

Stamps/Images: Blooming Bouquet and Blooming Bouquet Dies
Cardstock/Papers:Gina K White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo
Inks: Rose Bud Memento, Studio G Blue and Lilac Pigment Inks
Accents/Tools: Felt, button, linen thread, Cuttlebug






My second card uses one of Jen del Muro's sketches from October and I was inspired by the DP which dictated everything about my card.  I love how it feels like the flower is popping off the page with it's color.  There are so many flowers in this set that are so versatile and can be used in many different combinations.

Stamps/Images: Blooming Bouquet
Cardstock/Papers: GIna K White, Early Espresso, Bazzill Swiss Dots, Scenic Route DP, MME DP
Inks: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Accents/Tools: Crochet Ribbon, Rhinestones, Nestabilities   

Make sure you check out what the other girls on the DT have made with this set.  Candy, Katie, Angela, Christi, Gloria, Lisa, Shell, Linda,  and Barb all have some great eye candy for  you!!! Check it out!!



8 comments:

Cassie said...

Beautiful cards, Angela! I love the felt in the first one ;D

Linda Anderson said...

Hi Angela!! What beautiful samples!! Love the felt on your first card, great idea that I'll have to "borrow!" Stunning layout and colors of the second card as well as that yummy lace...stunning!

Linda

Kevin Renz said...

Love how diverse both your samples are Angela! And everything looks good in felt :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Great sneaks once again. I like the springy colors fo the first one.

Shell said...

Beautiful!! LOVE those felt flowers!!! :)

Barb said...

Awesome Angela! Love how you used the felt!

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Angelabean. I just love what you did with the flowers. The felt flower is wonderful, so smart. I love that sweet little flower with the gem sticker. I'll miss you but I will still see you on FB and on your blog.

Lisa Lara said...

Not sure if my comment went through. I love your felt flower Angela...how smart. I love the cute little flower with the rhinestone. I'll miss you from CDS but I know I'll see you on FB etc. Hug.