Wednesday, November 17, 2010

SFYTT I have a present for you



Lori Boyd has crazy talent and her Puddle Jumpers and Lollipops are the cutest!! I've fallen in love with all of them and wish I had more time last night to play with them all! Lori has a bunch of great Christmas digis which will be getting released in the store any time.  I couldn't wait though - I had to play.  Well I didn't have to... but I wanted to. I can't resist these little cuties!  I had so much fun coloring Tanner with my watercolor pencils. Have I mentioned that I have the Derwent Inktense 72 pack of watercolor pencils on my birthday list?  I'm hoping I get them because I'm enjoying watercoloring with pencils rather than markers right now.   Isn't Tanner's face just too cute?  Kinda looks like he's shy to give the present but you can tell he totally wants to.  The layout I've used is from Jen del Muro's sketch this week which I am sure I will be using again.  I've been busy making Christmas cards the last couple of nights so you'll be seeing a lot of them on my blog over the next little while.  

Have a great day everyone!!! 


1 comment:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Angela this is so cute. Love how you colored up this little package.