Saturday, November 13, 2010

MFTWSC11102010 Cooking up some Love



Put on your sunglasses ladies... I didn't realize how bright the yellow was around the image until just now.. Sorry about that!  Okay... now that your eyes have adjusted I'll tell you a little about my card. I've made the card for the MFT Challenge this week at SCS which is to make a card featuring cooking in some way.   I know I have a lot of loves but I am totally in love with the a la mode line from My Favorite Things.  (Apparently I really do because I accidentally ordered two of one stamp last month when I placed an order - OOPS).  This a la Mode is called "What's Cooking" and she's so cute. (It's currently out of stock so I can't link it)  Now if only I looked that good while cooking... In my dreams I know you're probably telling me. 

The image has been watercolored with my Watercolor pencils and I was experimenting by trying to highlight around the image but looking at it - yellow wasn't a good choice.  Another OOPS! The DP is from October Afternoon's Fly a Kite and the brown DP is from Crate Paper.  Did you check out that whisk?  Isn't it purdy? 

Well ladies, my parents are back in town after a two month adventure in Australia and New Zealand so I'm off for a girls day out with my mom.  (Of course, it's all going to start with a trip to Starbucks!!!)


1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

This is WAY to cute Angela! LOOOOOOOOVE the layout and your coloring! That little wisk is ADORABLE too! Hope you have a great day with your mom!!!