Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Birdie For you

It's another busy week on my blog... hope you don't mind!!! I have some fun stuff happening later in the week that I'm really looking forward to.  It's Tuesday so you know what that means... it's another challenge at Scrapbook Essentials. This week we're working with a clean and simple sketch. 


I had a lot of fun making my card using the cracked glass technique. It isn't something I do very often but I always love the look of it. 



I first stamped the bird image using Versafine Onyx Black and embossed it with clear embossing powder, I then sponged around the panel with Crumb Cake and Close to Cocoa ink.  Then the cracked glass technique came into play.  Fun, fun, fun!!! In the DP layer, I've embossed it using the Forest Branches Cuttlebug Embossing folder.

Thanks so much for dropping by today!!!


2 comments:

Lesley said...

I love that cracked glass technique Angela. It looks great with this image!

Notes by Nina said...

The cracked glass technique looks fantastic.