Monday, January 9, 2012

RCC35 Inspired by relaxation



I can't believe it's been a month since I've made a card for the Ribbon Carousel Challenge!!! Wowza!  This week Laurel has created an inspiration challenge that is somewhat winter like. 


**** Sorry about the pic quality!!! I have a new camera and things came out kinda funky with the lighting.  I'll try to take a pic on Tuesday in the day light.  I kinda strayed away from the inspiration pic - oops!!! I did keep most of the colors the same though and then added a bit of  pink to lighten it up for a more Spring like look.  I've used a digi called "Bubble Leah" from Whimsie Doodles who is our sponsor this week.  The image has been watercolored with my Tombow Markers and then I've added some Diamond Stickles to the bubbles both in the bathtub and the air. The layout for my card comes from this month's SFYTT. I must have been pre-occupied while making this card.... I got it all finished and then realized I had no ribbon on it!!! So, part of my card had to be disassembled so that I could add some  Pink Sorbet Baker's Twine from the Ribbon Carousel. Call me a dork!!!


One lucky participant will win a $10 Gift certificate to the Whimsie Doodles online store. You'll want to check out the Ribbon Carousel Challenge blog too!!! There might be a little something extra for this week's participants.


6 comments:

Laurel said...

Too cute!

Debbie Carriere said...

Angela, this is so sweet!! Love your coloring!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER SUPER cute! I love that paper and that hot pink towel!!! Reminds me of the picture that I just put on FB yesterday! LOL! LOVE:)

Glenda J said...

Super cute! Love the papers and the layout! Fabulous colouring as usual!

Lesley said...

Adorable!

Amy Sheffer said...

This could not get any cuter! Love this! Fantastic take on the SFYTT - thanks for playing!