Sunday, January 15, 2012

TSG139 I "ruff" you



I "ruff" you!!! Isn't that just so cute?  I'm hoping my post goes live tonight!!! I'm off to Vancouver today to see my beloved Vancouver Canucks play!  Let's just say I'm super EXCITED!!! Yup... I said it!!  LOL!!! Okay... enough jibber jabber here.  You're here for my card right?  This week over at TSG, the Senior Trendsetters are highlighting 3 sets in our "There She Goes (AGAIN) week".  This weeks' challenge is to create a card with nature in it.  I know what you're thinking... but yes, I do have some nature in my card!! See that little patch of grass?  LOL... That's my nature for ya. 

For my card today, I've used the TSG set called Puppy Love.  I think is my all time fave set from There She Goes.  I've watercolored the image with my Tombow markers (surprise surprise!!!) and kept it relatively simple.  The layout for my card is last weeks' Viva La Verve challenge at SCS. I absolutely loved the sketch and it worked so perfectly for my card.  My DP is a hodge podge of Echo Park, Fancy Pants, and Bo Bunny. I'm all about mixing my DP together for a fun look to a card.  It makes it pop a little more, don't you think? 

We'd love for you to participate with us this week so head on over to the TSG blog to check out what the girls have cooked up for you. 

8 comments:

Jenny said...

This is so cute!! and yes, grass is nature;) hehe! You are an amazing watercolourer!! I completely SUCK at it! do you have any tutorials on it??

Karen Giron said...

He is so sweet! I LOVE this image and your coloring is perfect! Love those paper too! Hope the game was a blast!

Heather said...

So cute, love the layout :)

Kim O'Connell said...

I love this sketch, too, and I love your take on it! Think that stamp set has go on my wish list now! Hope you had a blast at the game!

Lisa T said...

I have this set and love it, too. LOL! I'm glad a little patch of grass counts as nature. I'm planning on participating in this challenge and was going to use the same set. ;-) Love your mix of papers!

Lesley said...

I loved that you mixed the different dsps! Such a cute image.

Katie Skiff said...

That is so cute!! i love the papers you choose too!!

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

So cute Angela!