Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wishing You



Another post this week... can you believe it?  LOL!!! I'm on a roll!  hehehe.... I was playing a little bit over the weekend and made a card for last week's Merry Monday challenge (sketch challenge to create Christmas cards). I want to try to get a card made every week (or at least try to anyway) so that when Christmas rolls around, I'll actually have cards to mail out.  For my card I've used the TSG set called "Wishing You".  It's a fabulous set that I know I'll be using quite a bit throughout the year as I make Christmas cards.  I've stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black and then embossed with clear embossing powder.  Snowflakes from the TSG set called "Stick Together"  were stamped in Soft Sky and I added clear rhinestones to the centers of each of the snowflakes. The ribbon called "Red V-striped twill ribbon" is from the Ribbon Carousel. I'm loving my swirly clip!!! (a la Jessie Rone!!!). 

Christmas cards: 1 !!!! Wahoo!!! LOL.  


No comments: