Tuesday, January 24, 2012

SBEBC For YOU


If you are looking for my Ribbon Carousel Challenge post, please click here.

If you are looking for my There She Goes sneak Peek, please click here.


This week at "Essential Sketches", our challenge is to create a card with patterned paper.  This was easy for me because we all know how much I love my patterned paper.  It's like we were made to go together!! Separated at birth perhaps? LOL!!




I wanted to do something a little different, so I decided to use the large stamp from the set "Bird Background" in Versamark and then embossed it with clear embossing powder on the pink panel. It adds a bit more dimension to the patterned paper without being bold.  I then stamped the sentiment from the set in black ink.  The layout for my card comes from this week's Fall to Layout.

I think this card lends itself to being able to adapt it for so many different occasions. 


No comments: