Tuesday, January 17, 2012

For you CAS



Hi there everyone!!! I'm back home again after going to the Vancouver Canucks game on Sunday.  (they lost but we still had a fantastic time).  I'm here again with my card for this week's challenge at Scrapbook Essentials BC.


I decided for my card to go a little bit more simple and let each element speak for itself.  Each of the DT members are using some Bo Bunny "Welcome Home" line which is the source of inspiration for the color challenge this week.  I've embossed the DP using a "Couture Creations" embossing folder and then I sponged the edges with Chocolate Chip Ink. I've also stamped the sentiment from the set "Bird Background" in Chocolate Chip Ink.  The little butterflies?  Those were punched out using a MS butterfly punch and is the backside of the Welcome Home Bo Bunny DP.

Easy Peasy!!!  Hope you like it!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

went to the website that sells the embossing folder and couldn't find the one that you were using. do you know if they are sold here in the USA?
thanks,
Caroline
Minnetonka, MN

Lesley said...

I love the embossing and the butterflies Angela. SO pretty in that blue.

Scrapbook Essentials BC said...

Don't you just love the colours!? Nice simplistic card. The embossing looks great with the pattern paper.

Notes by Nina said...

Love the butterflies and the embossing looks fabulous.