Sunday, January 22, 2012

TSG140 Love is in the air


It's going to be a busy week on my blog!!! I spent the entire weekend making cards for various things and boy did I ever have fun.  This card has been made for this week's TSG challenge which is to make a Valentine's card.  Because I was so busy this weekend, I decided to make a CAS card using the TSG set called "Love" which was one of the sets we highlighted last week.  I stamped the letters and heart in Memento Rose Bud and Angel Pink.  I added a little bit of Pink Sorbet Baker's twine from the Ribbon Carousel as well.  Fairly simple and lovely for a Valentine's. 

We'd love for you to participate with us so pop on over to the TSG blog to check out all the challenge deets. 

I'll be back tomorrow with more TSG goodness as it's sneak peek time again already!!! (The sets are fantastic this month!!!)


1 comment:

Misty's said...

Beautiful card! I love the simplicity.
Michaela xx