Sunday, December 4, 2011

TSG133 Happy Holidays


Have you missed me?  LOL!!! I wish....  It's been a crazy week at the Thomas household with getting ready for the holidays (and my upcoming birthday).  Chances are that many of my posts this month will be DT related which always means fun!!!

Melissa is our Trendsetter of the week at There She Goes and she has challenged us to create a card using the inspiration photo.  As soon as I saw it, my mind went to Cosmo Cricket's Mitten Weather DP which is perfecto!!!



Lucky for me, this month's SFYTT was posted so of course I just had to use it!!  I've used the TSG stamp set called "Wonderful Winter Wishes" and a sentiment from Penguin Pals.  I've watercolored the image with my Tombow Markers and then paper pieced part of the little guys' outfit.  I wanted to add a bit of texture to my card so I've dry embossed the circular panel with the Snowflake Embossing Folder.  I've used some Natural Jute Twine from the Ribbon Carousel threaded through each of the purple buttons.

We'd love for you to participate along with us so make sure you check out all the deets over at the TSG blog.

It's the getting close to the end of the year and I've managed to partipate in all the SFYTT sketches. Wahoo!!! Yeah, I'll be eligible for the grand prize of goodies!! Here are my cards from throughout the year:  January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November.



2 comments:

Jenny said...

Love this Angela!!! The perfect dp for this challenge!! LOVE it all:)

Nancy Thomas said...

This is really cute. I heart that image and the colors are just perfect! Well done!