Thursday, November 17, 2011

You give me Chills



Are you getting sick of me yet?  LOL!!! I've been busy creating lately, hence, I actually have cards to add to my blog.  Yeah!!! I may be quiet the next few days as I get creating for next week's TSG release.  A new feature at There She Goes is something we like to call "There She Goes (Again)"  where the Senior Trendsetters highlight some of the older sets and this week we've been taking a look at "Birdie Wishes", "Stick Together" and "Penguin Love".  For my card today, I've used two of the images from Penguin Love.  I've watercolored parts of the igloo (and then covered part of it with Diamond Stickles) and the penguin.  The hat has been popped up to give a bit of dimension.  I also stamped snowflakes from Stick Together in some blue Chalk Ink.  My layout is from this month's SFYTT (yeah me!!!). 

Thanks for popping by!!!

No comments: