Friday, December 30, 2011

Cheers to a New Year!!!



Happy New Years everyone!!! With 2011 coming to a close, I'm realizing how ready I am for a new year.  I'm hoping 2012 is full of many possibilities and opportunities.  I figured what better way to ring  in a new year than with a card celebrating it!!! For my card, I've used one of the Flapper Doodles sets called Cheers to a New Year from MFT.  I've stamped the image in Versafine Onyx Black and then embossed with clear embossing powder.  I've watercolored the image with my Tombow Markers (no surprise on that one right?). I'm loving this Scarub Vintage seam binding from the Ribbon Carousel. The sketch is the most recent Card Patterns sketch (which I know I'll be using again). 

Thank you for popping by my blog!!!!

Happy New Year!!! See you in 2012. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So nice card! :)

Glenda J said...

This is so fun! Love the image. Happy New Year!