Saturday, December 10, 2011

Delight




Hey there!!! It'll be a little quiet on my blog the next couple of days so I thought I'd show you an 8x8 scrapbook page I made last week for There She Goes Stampbook Saturday. My cousin recently had a baby girl after having two boys so I decided to make a Stampbook page in honor of her new daughter. I searched through some of my cousins' pictures that she had on Facebook (she lives out of town and I haven't met her new sweetheart yet) and settled on this one. I absolutely love her expression in this one and what a cute outfit!

At the top of the page I have stamped a sentiment from the TSG set called "Beautiful Day" and then at the bottom of the page I have stamped the word "girl" using the set "A-Z, 123".  The more I look at this page, I've decided to mount the page onto a 12x12 DP. 

I'm working on a whole scrapbook for my cousin but life's craziness is getting in the way so I have a feeling it'll be after Christmas before I get any more done. 

Thanks for popping by!!!


No comments: