Friday, May 25, 2012

TSG Sneak Peek - Oh Crop!!!



Oh Crop is our second set from Melyssa this month, and it has STOLEN our hearts!! The flying pigs, the picturesque scene, that ADORABLE farmer…really, how could you NOT love this? You don’t have to be a country girl to know that THIS set is a Blue Ribbon WINNER!

Can I just say I've had SO much fun creating cards for this release and this card is no exception.  I remember as a child always using the phrase "When pigs fly" so of course I had to use the two flying pigs from this set on my card.  I've used last week's Deconstructed Sketch for my card (another fab sketch!!!).  Did I mention I had fun make this card.  I stamped the two pigs in Versafine Onyx Black and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then masked them off and sponged in the sky background using Soft Sky ink.  I have watercolored the image with Tombow Markers and added some Diamond Stickles to the pigs' wings. (After all, every pig needs a bit of bling right??). 

Oh Crop is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 21 stamps and will sell for $24.00.

Would you like to win the new Oh Crop stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, May 26th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.


35 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute, I love your fabulous scene here.

Karen Day said...

Super fun card! Love the bold papers on this one :o)

elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh, those piggies are hysterical! Can't wait to see the rest of the set.

Amy Johnson said...

cute card! I love the paper you used!

Indy's Designs said...

Totally in love! These are the cutest pigs, ever!

Alina said...

This flying pigs are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Xiomara
So cute!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous!!! I love the pigs, too cute and great background papers :)

Anita said...

What an adorable card!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is hilarious and awesome! LOVE the flying pigs!

Debbie Gaydos said...

Oh, those little flying piggies are the cutest! Adorable!

Cynthia said...

Adorable! Fun design and colors, Angela.

Natalie said...

Too funny! Love that sentiment,(ha!) super cute card.

Sharon Roselli said...

Love your flying pigs! of course they need bling. great are too cute. Thanks for sharing.

Jess Willison said...

This is so cute! Love the layout!

Holly Saveur said...

So cute and fun!

Mary J said...

He he he, what a lot of fun!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Love the sentiment and how you stamped not just one pig but two!

Jackie said...

This is so super cute! What a fun sentiment and adorable image....I need those pigs!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, this is so fun. Love the masked clouds behind the little piggies!

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like the clouds.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is too cute!!!

Vickie Z said...

When pigs fly!!! First thought...wonderful!

Amber Milone said...

Very cute. I love the clouds!

Marlena M. said...

Yes, the piggies need bling! Such a sweet card.

Angel said...

Angela!!! Oh my, I love it!! Wonderful card showcasing this set!!

Susan said...

Love the flying pigs and your use of the barnboard background paper!

Bambi said...

Super cute card. You did a fabulous job!

Cathy said...

Those pigs are the cutest, love your scene. Really cute.

- elbeth - said...

What a wonderful and funny card! I love the flying pigs and the colours!

Maria said...

This is so cute. Love it.
Hugs,

Maria B.

Elena said...

What a cutie! Like the new stamps!

Jill Angel said...

So cute! Love the image and clouds!

Dana Joy said...

Love your card. Super cute.

Camerageek said...

"when pigs fly" lol. too cute.