Thursday, May 24, 2012

ISSC17 - We Blend well!!


Isn't this a fantastic sketch at iSpy?  This week's sketch features Amy Rohl aka rohla @ SCS and is based on this card. I knew I  liked it as soon as I saw it... and then I had a massive brain fart!!!


See my brain fart?  Yup, I screwed up the sketch.  I guess that's what you get when you try to do the sketch from memory!! Apparently, my memory isn't that great but I guess it's an opportunity for interpretation of the sketch. Right?? LOL!!!

For my card, I used the Alley Way stamp set called "Kitchen Gadgets" that I have stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and then watercolored with Tombow Markers.  This was my first time using sets from the Alley Way and I must say I LOVED them!! They stamped clearly the first time so no muss or fuss trying to get a clear crisp image.  The quality is definitely fantastic!!

Want to see what the rest of the team created?  Head on over to the iSpy blog to check it all out!!!


6 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

Gotta love a brain fart! I think it's gorgeous and really not far from the sketch. Mine is so much further!

Vickie Z said...

Brain farts are good...'cause this card is wonderful!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the color of this card~

None None said...

What a cute image and I love the sentiment as well! The colors are great and so perfect for a "love" card.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Hello Angela. Thank you for your wonderful comment on my blog. This was my first Ispy venture, and I really loved working the sketch. I love the way you did too! Love the colors you used and the button with the twine is such a great touch. I honestly can't see the brain fart - looks great to me!

whoistracy said...

This is adorable!! That blender is just the cutest.