Tuesday, May 1, 2012

RCC51 Loving my rainboots!!!


Yup, that's me!! It's my challenge this week at the Ribbon Carousel.  We've always had two blogs (one for the store and one for the challenge but as of this week, it's getting rolled all into one to make it easier for everyone to know everything about what's happening with the Ribbon Carousel. 


I had seen this pic on Pinterest awhile back and decided I had to pin it. Here is the original post where it originated from. Living on the West Coast in the Pacific Northwest, we get rain, a LOT of rain so rainboots are often a necessity and who doesn't love a pair that are fun right? 

LOL, isn't Rainfall Flopsey from My Favorite Things just too cute?  I stamped the image in Versafine Onyx Black and then watercolored with Tombow Markers.  The DP is a mish mash of DP's that I had some scraps of (I believe it's Echo Park and Pebbles).  I know what you're thinking... but yes, there's a little bit of twine on my card. In fact, I've used my all time fave Black Jute Twine from the Ribbon Carousel. 

Hope you like my card!! Make sure you pop on over to the Ribbon Carousel blog to see inspiration from Team A!!! I've seen the cards and I'm loving them!!!

It's also Ribbon Carousel's first birthday this week and we have a blog hop going on!!! Also check out the sale Corinna decided to have!!!



1 comment:

Jenny said...

So flippin' cute Angela!! Perfect:)