Sunday, May 20, 2012

FS276 'Sup Grill-friend



I was SUPER excited when I saw that Candace Pierce (a fellow Trendsetter) aka Candylou on SCS was selected as this week's Featured Stamper!!! I have been a LONG time fan of Candace's and am always in awe of her cards. Don't tell her but I stalk her blog!! LOL!!! Candace is an absolute sweetheart with a heart of gold and I'm honored to not only be on a design team with her but am lucky enough to call Candace a friend.   

Enough mushiness... LOL!!! For my card today, I decided to CASE this card of Candace's.  I loved the unique layout (I'm a sucker for a skewed panel) and the fun colors that Candace used.  I've used the new Paper Smooches set called "Alfresco" on my card and have watercolored it with Tombow Markers. A few things I changed from Candace's original cards are:  DP, image, color of ribbon, omitted the rhinestones. 

Thanks for popping by and checking out my card. 

Congrats Candace!!! Enjoy your day in the spotlight at SCS!!!




1 comment:

Vickie Z said...

This is wonderful Ms. Angela....I've just recently learned to stalk her blog!!! Love all the colors, another masterpiece!