Thursday, May 3, 2012

ISSC14 You're appreciated

WOW! It feels like it's been a busy couple weeks on my old blogarooni here and it'll just keep on coming at ya!!! A new month means a new sketch for the girls and I at Ispy Sketches. This week's sketch is fromm Brenda Orso ( fuzzymaddy@ SCS) and is based on this card. I have to admit, I love Brenda's SCS name!! Brings a smile to my face.

Check out the fab sketch!!!


I had so many ideas when I saw this sketch but knew right away that I wanted to use one of the a la Modes from MFT. This one is called "An Apple for the Teacher". I stamped the image on watercolor paper with Versafine Onyx Black and then embossed with clear embossing powder. I then watercolored the image with Tombow Markers (are you surprised??). 


Here is how to play:
  • Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC14), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
  • Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
  • A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
  • You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
  • We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
  • Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
  • Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!



5 comments:

LORi said...

Gorgeous my friend!! :o) LORi

Katie Skiff said...

This is great!! I love your layers and colors!!

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous with those papers. one of my FAVE ALM's....great work.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Nice and bright card!!

Dana White said...

The paper pieced apple is perfect & I love how it's popped up. What a great sketch hope I can play along this week