WOW! It feels like it's been a busy couple weeks on my old blogarooni here and it'll just keep on coming at ya!!! A new month means a new sketch for the girls and I at Ispy Sketches. This week's sketch is fromm Brenda Orso ( fuzzymaddy@ SCS) and is based on this card. I have to admit, I love Brenda's SCS name!! Brings a smile to my face.
Check out the fab sketch!!!
I had so many ideas when I saw this sketch but knew right away that I wanted to use one of the a la Modes from MFT. This one is called "An Apple for the Teacher". I stamped the image on watercolor paper with Versafine Onyx Black and then embossed with clear embossing powder. I then watercolored the image with Tombow Markers (are you surprised??).
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC14), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!