Tuesday, February 14, 2012

SBEBC Best Wishes



Yeah!!! We're back with another challenge at Scrapbook Essentials BC.  We've gone to a bi-weekly challenge to give participants more time to create and have fun.  This week, Lesley has created a fantastic clean and simple sketch for us. 



Surprise, surprise!! I've flipped the sketch.  LOL... If you know me, I always make it my own.  For my card, I've used Indie Bloom DP from Basic Grey as my inspiration for colouring the butterflies from the set "Natural Butterflies 1" .  Each of the butterflies have been watercolored with Tombow Markers.  Clean and Simple, Nice and Easy.

Thanks for popping by!!!


Our Rules for Playing:
  1. Create a NEW project for this challenge.
  2. Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like us to visit.
  3. Please put a link on your post to our challenge.
  4. Create a project with only THREE challenges including our challenge.
  5. Feel free to use any stamping products you have!

No comments: