Thursday, February 9, 2012

ISSC02 We have Chemistry

WOW!!! What an amazing response for the first iSpy sketch last week.  We were totally blown away by all the entries!!! This week's card is based on Beate's "Sweet lil Sheep" and how cute it is!!!



When I first saw the sketch, I'll admit I was a little scared. Okay.... a LOT scared.  And then I wished I had that fantastic pennant die.... which I don't.  (may have to invest in it sometime soon though). 

 

I loved Beate's color combo so I just had to use it (but reversed the order of them on the card).  I've used DP from We R Memory Keepers and My Mind's Eye.  Chemistry is my all time fave TSG set and with Valentine's Day just around the corner, I knew I had to pull it out one more time this season.  (Don't worry.... I only have one more Valentine's card to share with you before the big day next week). I stamped the main image in Versafine Onyx Black, embossed with clear embossing powder and then watercolored with my Tombow Markers. The black jute twine I've used on my card is fromt he Ribbon Carousel.  Easy peasy I tell ya!! 

Now head on over to the iSpy blog to check out all of the fabulous eye candy!!!

5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh you did good without a nestie! Not sure I would of even attempted it~ Cute card!!

Christyne said...

Super cute chem card!! Your pennant looks great and I love the scalloped edge!!

Vickie Z said...

Love the banner topper and you did fabulous without the die....I was intimidated even with the die!!! Watercoloring is fabulous!!!

Donna Hanley said...

Fabulous card

Debbie said...

This is sooo cute!! Love that image and sentiment!! Pretty papers, too!!
Debbie
http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/