Thursday, February 2, 2012

ISSC01 I've met my match

I can't believe the time has finally arrived!!! It's the inaugural sketch for iSPY Sketches. We've teased you a little throughout the week and we're so excited about unveiling our first sketch based upon this amazing card from Loretta Lock. 


Now if you know me at all.... I'm a rebel and I rarely leave a sketch in its' original state.  This time, I've flipped it on its' side so that I could use the fabby a la Mode image called "I've met my Match" from My Favorite Things. 



I've stamped the a la Mode in Versafine Onyx Black and have coloured it with Tombow Markers.  (surprise, surprise right?) LOL!!! The DP for my card comes from a few different of my fave DP companies including Pink Paislee, My Mind's Eye and We R Memory Keepers.  The fabulous Scarab vintage seam binding and Blossom Twinery Twine are both available at The Ribbon Carousel.  I had so much fun adding the rhinestones to the Wonky Scallop Border Dienamic from My Favorite Things (I've had it since shortly after it came out and this was the first time it has seen daylight - LOL).




6 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Angela, This is a very nice card. Great coloring with the Tombow's. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations on this new challenge. Nice to meet you, so to speak.

Katie Skiff said...

So cute!! I love how bright and cheery this is!! I can't wait to play along!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great coloring! i liked this sketch flipped too!!

Linda S said...

Beautiful card! Love your interpretation!

Vickie Z said...

Love the flipped sketch and love this al la mode!! Wonderful colors and coloring!!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card Angela, this image is so fun and I love the DP you used.