Thursday, February 16, 2012

ISSC03 Life is what you Make

As you read this post, I'm on my way to Washington state with Kim Teasdale, Tobi Crawford and Laurel Seabrook!!! I'm sure we're having a fun time in the car (the wheels on the bus go round and round...). We'll be spending a few days at Jessica Knutsen's house with a bunch of the TSG Trendsetters, quite a few members of the Ribbon Carousel Crew and a few members of the iSpy team. I'm looking forward to a weekend of crafty time, a lot of giggles and just a weekend of fun!!!

But that's not why you're here right?  LOL!!! This week at iSPY Sketches, we have been inspired by  by this card by Sean Fetterman aka sfetterman on SCS.


Another sketch that had me stumped.. although I did have an idea as to what image I wanted to use.


I've used the Stamping Bella image called "Twinkletoes Huggabugg" which has been watercolored with my Tombow markers and then Diamond Stickles was added to the Huggabugg's wings. I rarely use orange and pink together but the DP was calling to me and I knew it had to be used!! Love it!!! I've also used some Dark Pink Seam Binding from the Ribbon Carousel. It's hard to see in the pic but I've used a sentiment from the MFT set called "Pearls of Wisdom" that says "Life is what you make it".

Pop on over to the iSpy blog to see what the girls have been up to!!!


5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh so cute! Enjoy your week end!!

Vickie Z said...

Love that image!!! Think you did a fabulous job with the sketch.....it was stumping me too!!,

Christyne said...

Super cute image, I love those sparkly wings and all the pink you've used!!

Kim O'Connell said...

Beautiful color scheme and I love her sparkley wings! Job well done, donkey!

Debbie said...

Very cute!! I like the muted but bright colors!