Monday, September 7, 2009

MTSC38 - Let it snow... Kidding!!!

You know it's Tuesday when.... Mercy has her sketch up at Lord Have Mercy. I didn't have a chance to play last week but I had to this week. I found this awesome DP at my LSS and wanted to play.... I'm definitely a non-traditional girl when it comes to Christmas colours.


Here is what I came up with!!! Isn't she cute?



I've stamped Changito Shovel in Versafine Onyx Black and then embossed with clear detail embossing powder. You know me... I've colored in Tombow markers. I'm getting excited because I'll be taking an Intro to Copics class later on this month with Sherrie Siemens. I'm not sure if I'll like Copics so I thought this would be a good way of figuring out if I want to invest the money into Copics. Wish me luck!

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Changito Shovel by Stampendous
Paper: Gina K Luxury White, Rich Razzleberry, My Mind's Eye DP, Watercolor paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: MS Snowflake Punch, Nestabilities, Diamond Stickles, Tombow Markers, Aquapainter, Ribbon, Rhinestone Brad

3 comments:

Suzy Tyler said...

Love the color choices for your card. I wish I was bold enough to go "outside the box" when it comes to bold colors. Fantastic card! Thanks for playing along!

Unknown said...

this is wonderful, angela! i'm a non-taditional-christmas-color girl, too! i love me some changito, too! great dp and coloring!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week, and i hope to see you again next week! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Mandalika said...

This is so cute. I love the bold colours.