Tuesday, September 29, 2009

CDS Sneak Peek - Rock On


Rock On is the first set illustrated by Derrick Schaffer available October 1st at Clear Dollar Stamps. As a girl growing up, I always wanted to play the drums. My parents knew better than to give me something loud to have to practice! Instead, I played the flute - something so quiet it wouldn't bother them. So of course, I had to make a super girly card to remind myself of the things I didn't do as a kid. I love the combination of Black and pink (can you tell???). I've tried to keep this card relatively simple to highlight this image perfectly. What girly card wouldn't be complete without a few pearls right?

ALL CDSTAMPS USED: Rock On
PAPER: Gina K Luxury White, Pink Pirouette, Making Memories DP,Bo Bunny DP, Watercolor Paper
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
MARKERS: Tombows
ACCESSORIES and TOOLS: Tombow Markers, Aqua pen, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Nestabilities, Half Back Pearls
TECHNIQUES: Watercoloring

The girls are rocking it today... Check it out.


8 comments:

Joseline said...

This is a very pretty card. I am certainly going to add it to my cart.

ohmycrafts said...

That's a great looking card!

Lisa Lara said...

I am just lovin this card Angela. I love the pink drums. Good call.

Gloria Dojlido said...

Super cute..lovn the pink drumset!

Stacy Morgan said...

Totally fun in the pink. I love it.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Angela, I love your combination of pink and black too! Very cute card! Sarah

Kevin Renz said...

Oh, oh, oh... just love this in pink!!!

Tricia T said...

Oooo, classy! I love the pink and black colorway!!