Monday, September 28, 2009

CDS Sneak Peek - Christmas Blessings


Christmas Blessings is one of two amazing Christmas sentiment sets available October 1st at Clear Dollar Stamps. It comes with a variety of amazing sentiments that really make you think about the Holidays and its' meaning. For this first card, I wanted to keep the layout simple to really highlight the sentiment and I have to tell you, I really like how it turned out.

ALL CDSTAMPS USED: Christmas Blessings
PAPER: Gina K Luxury White, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze Bo Bunny DP
INK: Basic Black
ACCESSORIES and TOOLS: Nestabilities, MS Snowflake Punch, Rhinestone Brad, Ribbon


I also made a set of 4 tiles with a box for them to go into. I've shown one sample of the tiles (each one displays a different sentiment from the set). I'll be showing you the rest of them throughout the month of October on my blog.

ALL CDSTAMPS USED: Christmas Blessings
PAPER: Chocolate Chip, Bo Bunny DP
INK: Stazon Black
ACCESSORIES and TOOLS: Marble Tile (bought at local hardware store), Gable Box, Ribbon
TECHNIQUES: Stamping on Tiles

Other DT members showing this set include:

Candy Fosta
Katie Renz
Kim Teasdale
Linda Anderson
Stacy Morgan

3 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

Stunning christmas card with the dainty snowflake and crystal! wow, and the coaster set, that is amazing and so very festive and useful!

auntbeespickles said...

Great samples! I love all the coaster - I know this would be a huge hit with my mother-in-law! Thanks for making Christmas shopping easy for her!!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh clever girl. I just love the set of tiles and the box too. Great idea. I love the gorgeous red and blue with your Christmas Blessings set. Love it.