Sunday, September 13, 2009

FS136 Looking on the Bright Side


WOW!!! What can I say about Steubner (Shannan Teubner) on SCS??? Well..... We all have a stamping idol right? Tell me - you do! I started stampng a couple of years ago and was introduced to SCS by a co-worker (before then I didn't even know that it existed - GASP!!! The horrors). I quickly discovered Steubner and found I was always favoriting her cards. Steubner has a style like no other - a simple elegance in her CAS cards and an amazing way of creating beautiful fancy cards - she definitely has a diverse style. I find myself in awe of her coloring!!! Now if only I lived closer so I could get a "tutorial".

Now onto my card! This is the card I chose to case - Three Martini... Floor. Things I changed were: Image, sentiment, colors, ribbon. I've used Tangled Stella from Stamping Bella. Can I just say I partly blame Shannan for my love of Bellas! She's an enabler I tell ya!!! But I'm not complaining. A girl can never have too many stamps right???

Enjoy your day in the spotlight Shannan!!! You deserve it!

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Tangled Stella (Stamping Bella), Fluttering By (Verve)
Paper: GinaK White, Chocolate Chip, Rich Razzleberry, My Mind's Eye DP, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Tombow Markers, Aqua Pen, Nestabilities, Ribbon, Dew Drops, Stickles, Clear Detail Embossing Powder


1 comment:

Shannan Teubner said...

Thanks so much, girlfriend. Your card is fabulous!!!