Wednesday, September 30, 2009

CDS Sneak Peek- February Pansy

Vicki Conquest is back with another Flower Stamp of the Month - this is February's Pansy. Isn't it beautiful? Purple pansies have always been my favorite so of course I had to use my Tombow Markers to color them in. I love how rich Tombow markers look - I tried Copics on the weekend I'm not quite sold on them yet. My DP is the Wisteria Basic Grey Line and I've paired it with Elegant Eggplant.

ALL CDSTAMPS USED: February Pansy
PAPER: Gina K Luxury White, Elegant Eggplant, Creamy Caramel, Basic Grey Wisteria DP, Watercolor Paper
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
MARKERS: Tombows
ACCESSORIES and TOOLS: Ribbon, Tombow Markers, Aqua pen, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Nestabilities, MS Lattice Punch
TECHNIQUES: Watercoloring

Check out what the girls are up to:

4 comments:

Yvonne Hagane said...

Oh WOW! This is GORGEOUS!
Those pansies are just stunning.
Love your choise of papers too!

Candy F. said...

The purple on the pansies is so vibrant and pretty.

Stacy Morgan said...

Very striking! Just beautifully done Angela!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW!!! Your beautiful purple pansies just pop off the screen, Angela....absolutely gorgeous!!!