Sunday, September 27, 2009

CDS Sneak Peek - Let us Gobble Together



Oh My Goodness!!! When I saw this set, I HAD to have it. It's called Let us Gobble Together available October 1st from Clear Dollar Stamps. Who doesn't eat too much at Thanksgiving and feels like they need to exercise after? Hehehe... Most of us just want to fall asleep don't we? I know for myself, I love turkey and if I do say so myself, I make a fantastic stuffing!!!! The images from this set are great - I had a hard time picking which ones to use. Just to let you know, the dumb-bell is a separate image from this set.

ALL CDSTAMPS USED: Let us Gobble Together
PAPER: Gina K Luxury White, Chocolate Chip, Scenic Route DP, Bo Bunny DP, Watercolor Paper
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
MARKERS: Tombows
ACCESSORIES and TOOLS: Tombow Markers, Aqua pen, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Nestabilities, Ribbon, MS Loopy Border Punch
TECHNIQUES: Watercoloring

Other DT members showing this set are:
Candy Fosta
Cassie Trask
Katie Renz
Kim Teasdale
Laurie Wilson
Stacy Morgan
Trudy Sjolander

6 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Love the colors and layout Angela! Ahh... I see you have the MS loopy punch... I have yet to find it :)

Unknown said...

Super cute Angela!
Love all of the layers of pretty DP and your coloing is awesome!

Hugs,
True :)

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Angela, what a darling card!! Great coloring and love the loopy punch! Just adorable!! Sarah

Stacy Morgan said...

Totally cute, awesome coloring girlie.

Lisa Lara said...

Way cute Angela. I love the loops punch with this and the DP. Fabulous DP. Great coloring. Love the resting dumbell.

Laurie Wilson said...

Hee-hee, that turkey is fun isn't he? that loopy border is perfect for this card! adorable!