Tuesday, September 29, 2009

CDS Sneak Peek - Howdy Partner


Shawne Arnold has come up with a new set called Howdy Partner available October 1st at Clear Dollar Stamps. Isn't this little cowgirl just too cute??? You should see her partner!! He's a good looking guy I tell ya. I've been hoarding this DP for quite some time waiting for just the right card to use it with. How perfect is it? Loving it!!! I've colored the image using my Tombow markers and and Aquapainter. I've cut the image and the scalloped layer using my nestabilities. Can I just say I'm really enjoying my MS Loopy Punch. I bought it right when it came out - I can't believe how in demand they are now.

I have a few more peeks for you today but for now - check out what the rest of the team has come up with for all the sets being shown today.



4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Your coloring rocks on this cowgirl Angela. I love the loop punch here.

Stacy Morgan said...

She is so cute! Love your coloring, very fun colors and papers too.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

She is so cute!!! I love your card!

:-)

Tricia T said...

More perfection! Great card!!!