Thursday, July 1, 2010

MTSC80 Just Because



Just Because... that's what this card is for!!!  And of course to use more of my There She Goes goodies. I've been busy the last couple of weeks so I haven't had time for Mercy's sketch challenges for this one... I LOVED!!! So of course, I had to play. Mercy has such an amazing style and always has the best sketches - so clean and so fun.  For this card, I decided to use some felt flowers that I got at the local stamp store's garage sale ( I believe they were made using a Tim Holtz die) which I've layered and then attached using a rhinestone brad. The sentiment comes from the set called Everyday Greetings from There She Goes.  I woke up this morning and had this card completed in under 30 minutes... Go Me!!! 


1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is gorgeous, I adore that green and blue together...fabulous...have a fantastic week!

enjoy *~*