Thursday, July 22, 2010

TSG64 Polka Dots and Spots and Chipboard Oh My



This is me in the morning.... Yeah right!!! If only!!!  Hehehe... Maybe in my dreams.  I am enjoying the weekly challenges at There She Goes. This week it's all about polka dots and chipboard, two of Lisa Henke's favorite things (she's the host this week for the challenges. I've used the set called Domestic Goddess which I just noticed is currently out of stock. I bought this set awhile back but hadn't had the chance to use it yet. When I saw that this week's challenge was about polka dots, I immediately thought about this cutie's dress so I thought why not use it?  I've watercolored the image with my Tombow Markers and then paper pieced the apron with more polka dotted paper (From October Afternoon).  The other DP I've used is from Basic Grey and Bella Boulevard. Now... I always look at chipboard when I'm out, sometimes buy it and never use it... Well can you imagine my difficulty to find appropriate chipboard for this challenge??? Then I realized I got some patterned chipboard at Christmas so out it came... Kinda disappointed looking at the card that it is a different brown than the other used on my card.  The Domestic Goddess set has some amazing sentiments but I wanted to keep it sentiment free for now until I have an occasion to use the card. 

Have a great day!
Angela


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic!