Monday, July 19, 2010

DTGD Wonderful You



I'm loving Dare to Get Dirty at SCS with so many challenges by the Dirty Dozen and DD Alumni.  It's making me want to create and leaving me inspired. If you are a regular reader of my blog, you know that I'm trying to "embrace the white space" so of course when I saw rsalamon's challenge I knew I had to create a clean and simple card, I just had to!!! But you know me.. I couldn't stop there so I looked through the other challenges that are listed so far and decided to work "texture" into my card, thus, the Cuttlebug Embossing folder and then added some "Glitz" to create a bit more interest... This card is a triple threat in terms of challenges.. GO me!!! I also made this card for Jeanie Witmer's That's Krafty Thursday.  The stamp is from the There She Goes set, Everyday Greetings. Of all the stamp sets, I own this is definitely my go to set.  I'm loving the look of Kraft and as you can see.... it's another one of my go to supplies lately.

Have a great day!!! Thanks for dropping by!!!

4 comments:

The Spotted Chick said...

WOW!! Angela this is just GOR-JUSS!! So elegant and the embossed Kraft CS looks AWESOME!! Thanks so much for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

Natalie said...

Love the CAS of your card!! It's perfect with the touch of bling! Congrats on your Krafty Hen Award!

kari bell said...

i really like the simplicity of this card, nice work!

Kerry said...

I love this card Angela...less is definitely more!