Sunday, July 25, 2010

SFYTT Smell The Coffee




Happy Sunday everyone!!! I'm having a quiet one at home in my craft cave make some cards just for fun today.  I love it!!!  Jen del Muro has an amazing sketch this week (see below) so I wanted to play.  As you know, I love making square caerds so this sketch was right up my alley.  I've used the set called Smell the Coffee from Impression Obsession.  It is one of my favorite sets that I own but it rarely sees ink.  I've stamped it with Versafine Onyx Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I then watercolored the image using my Tombow Markers.  Nothing fancy for this card here - just some ribbon, buttons and that too cute bow.  The DP is My Mind's Eye and I've been hoarding it a little bit as it was hard to find. 


Have a great day and enjoy your coffee!!! After making this card, it makes me want to make a quick trip to Starbucks to get a nice cold Frappucino.  YUMMO!!!




7 comments:

Pam said...

What a beautiful card! Now you've put the idea into my head to go get a cup of coffee/ no steam tho cuz it's too hot! Nicely rendered!

Sandra MacLean said...

This is gorgeous Angela!! I {heart} that stamp and the MME paper! Fabulous job on this weeks sketch!

mE said...

Gorgeous! Love it!! I love alllll of your schtuff!

Nancy Thomas said...

A great image and a beautifully made card.

Unknown said...

Darling! I love the buttons and this stamp is too cute! :)

Crafty Jenn said...

Very stunning card Angela! Love your "too cute" bow. Lol! Just visiting from SFYTT. Looks like we have a friend in common too....hi Erin!

Anonymous said...

The the colours you used and your bow, wicked!