Thursday, July 15, 2010

SFYTT Wishing you the Best



I had the urge to play today... although I had things I did need to get done.. OOPS!!! Cardmaking won out after my adventures with Kim.  I guess there's always the weekend for getting things done around the house right?  I've used Jen del Muro's SFYTT sketch from last weekend as my inspiration and I wanted to ink up one of my Addy's from Stamping Bella.  It hadn't seen ink yet so it was about time don't ya think?  I've watercolored the image with my Tombow Markers and then sponged around the edge with Pink Pirouette.  I love that color!!!  I just realized that I have no ribbon on this card.... that doesn't happen very often for me.  The sentiment is from the There She Goes set called Everyday Greetings.  I love the sentiments from this set - they are so versatile and I've already used them on a few cards. 

I'll be back on the weekend with a couple of more goodies for you. 

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I love it, Angela. . .it seems so 'diva-like'. I'm with you. . .housework is probably going to lose out against a little cardmaking today ;)

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my gosh...this is so awesome Angela. Cracks me up. Love your colors and dp. The sponging is great. Love that.