Friday, July 30, 2010

It's Christmas in July


It's Christmas in July at Stamping Bella!!! So of course, I had to play considering this cute Chichiboulie called Polly Packages has sat in my stash for two Christmases now UNINKED!! It's a travesty, I know.... Did you know Stamping Bella is looking for new Bella Babes? I've thought about applying but haven't convinced myself I should... The talent on that team is amazing!!

For my card, I've watercolored Polly Packages with my Tombow Markers and a waterbrush.  I then sponged around the edge of the panel with Creamy Caramel.  I've been trying to do this more often and just playing with it - I'm really starting to love the look of it even if my sponging skills aren't quite up to par yet. As you can tell, I've kept the layout really simple and the DP I've used is from Basic Grey and Bella Boulevard. 

Two Christmas cards down... how many to go??

2 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

You certainly have the talent to apply! Such a sweet card!

Dawn Easton said...

She's adorable girl! FAB colouring!